Wednesday 17 November 2010

The monster in Ratanakiri by Sarpich


On Chinese New Years my family was on holiday we went to Ratanakiri it a very beautiful place.I think everything will be gone successful but it did not the same that I think it is a very terrible day in my life:

At that time at night maybe 7h30 I and my family was walking around this province.Suddenly we heard a dog bark I was scared,than I heard a cat noise it was very boring than I could not see my parent and my sisters they are all disappeared.After that there was a black body run around me than it started walk to me and I saw his body was very horrible , his eyes were very big and had a lot of blood come from his eyes, his body was messy.

Every of his body was very dirty , his mouth was very smelly, his teeth all were broke and it was black.He wanted to killed me but I shouted for everybody helped but no one come to helped me. It laughed and said'' No one came to helped you you were now my dinner,Ha!Ha!".

Suddenly one magician came and helped me.Than he cought the monster into one mirror bottle and put into his black bag.He said to me '' Are you O.K?''I said ''I was alright don't worried about me I wanted to see my family where were them?''."Don't worried about them they all are OK the monster cought them into the cave I knew that come on let go"he said.''Thank you''I said.Then I see my family I was very happied.Then I asked'' Why they don't killed them?'' he said'' Because he wanted to eat them at 15 this day he will have powerful and we couldn't destroy him forever but you are so lucky that see me now''.After that I and my family called him to dinner we are so happy than I said to that man can I you tomorro he said Yes you can than I and my family went to hotel ,I am very tired so I went to sleep and think about that man I ask to me why I so missed ,Than when tomorro I wake up I was in my bedroom everything just a dream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment