Thursday 18 November 2010

School Ghost Story


In the world all the people that was born in the social always think about the ghost story. Some people just though or imagined but some people ever met that the real ghost that they never forgot because It was very scary for them . And among of them have me ever met the real ghost,too. I met the ghost at my school that happened for 10 years ago. And I never forgot it. My school ghost story have as follows:

One day I was playing in the room of my school with my friend. In the room has a lot of people, but one hour ago in the room didn't have a lot of people because they had to go and It had only me in it that was writing homework. I was very afraid, but I didn't go out and find some people to stay in the room with me because I had a lot of homework to do today. Suddenly I was heard a noise like a person that was crying. I didn't think anything about it because I though maybe It was my feeling when I was alone.

Then the noise was very quiet, but 5 minutes ago the door of my room was lock so I was run to open it, but i can't open and It was maybe close by someone, but I didn't know who was It. Then I though maybe someone was wanted to just kidding with me and I wrote my homework again. Suddenly the door was open but I didn't see the people. When I went out the class I just saw only a shadow ran to behind my class, but I still though It was my feeling again. So I was go inside my class again to continued my homework.

When I finished my work I decided to go home. Before I went to home I ne
eded to go to toilet, but when I was walking to the toilet I heard someone crying again. Then I feel so strange so I hurry to go to the toilet and then when home, but when I came out toilet I heard someone said that"Please, help me" from the art room. Then I came to look, but I didn't see anything. So I came out the art room.

Suddenly the light was turn off by someone. Then I saw a light of the shadow th
at show me to know what happened in the past. And that shadow was showing about a man was took advantage of a girl. Then the man was kill that girl. And bury a girl in the art room. Then the light was off and I heard a noise of a girl that said "Please, help me " again. Then I went to look again and I was opening the door and I saw one woman wear a long white dress,long hair, and her body was full of the blood. Her face is full of anger. One thing that she made me very afraid and surprise is a knife . She held a knife on her hand . And she was come to me and said"Give your life for me, I want to kill you like what you do to me". When I heard this I was very scary and so afraid. I can't think anything I just ran away from her to go to home.

After I met her I was so sick and I was stay at home for 3 days. In 3 days that I'm sick I can't do anything beside sleep on the bed until 3 days. Later I met her I stopped study at this school and I was change my school and moved my house far from that school. 2 years later I heard that this school was close because of the story. A lot of student had to afraid and met with her.

For this story for me I never forgot and I couldn't forget it and It was on my brain forever. From that day till now when I think with story I was very afraid and sometime It made me crazy because of It. I want to tell all the people that didn't believe about the ghost please try to believe with It because sometime It's the real story and It's can happen.

Post by Vina and Nyca.

No comments:

Post a Comment