Wednesday 17 November 2010

Ghost story by Solinda


Last month my neighbor was dead they celebrated a funeral. My mom and I went to joined it, someone that was dead was a man who work in a company he was killed by burglar,when they finished a funeral there no electricity I don't know why then I came back home I saw a lamplight was so strange it's came from the roof of the man's house 2 minute later there was a strange voice
" Anybody here Please Help me" shouted the man I was very scared when I asked my mom "did you heard anything?" she said "nothing".
Actually,I heard that strange voice but my mom didn't believe me she said I am a mad girl so I don't thought about that anymore. the street was so quiet and dark also after that a strange voice coming again but it's different from the first voice "I'm in a danger"said the man then I asked myself "Did I see a ghost or it is my imagination?".
The new day is coming I forgot all things that happened yesterday but the most thing that I remember is that the voice.So everyone remember that when you saw a ghost maybe it just your imagination.
Enjoy it......

No comments:

Post a Comment