Wednesday 17 November 2010

The Weird Tree

About 10 years ago, my dad were just married with my mom^^ and my dad was stay at my mother's house for a few day after they get married. My parents 's room was next to the door of the house so they can see the street and everything outside the house by their window. In front of my parents 's window, there is a very dark old big tree. I don't know about that big tree clearly but my mom told me a scary story about that old big tree.


The first night that my father was stay at my mother's house, everything is normal. But next day in the middle of the night, my father was wake up and saw a shadow through his window from that old tree. He was so wondering what it was? that shadow seem like a person stand under the tree....so he decided to look outside to the tree but...there was nothing. But when he turned back he still see that shadow....and then he turned back again to the window....this time he saw something very clearly........................


There was a
woman stood under the tree. she had a curly long hair with an old dress and she had something like a crown on her head......she looked at him.....her face showed him that she was angry with him.... she talked to him with her angry face but he couldn't understood her meaning....because she spoke the weird language, it seem like an ancient language... Suddenly, she climbed up to the tree and disappeared very fast.


My father didn't scare about this happen....he was just woke my mom up and told her what was happening. Next night, my father hadn't seen her again........



Post By Manith^^ ( Black P)

No comments:

Post a Comment