Thursday 18 November 2010

The Ghost Appeared in Country Side

Before I didn't believe that in the world had a "Ghost" but now I believe because I had see it.

3 years ago my friend and I had a holiday in country side and we went there for a big car for 18 people.

In our planed we will leave home in o'clock in the morning and met each other at 6o'clock at my house, but we couldn't fallow our plan because one of my
friend had busy so we must wait her. Her name is Jen.

When Jen finished her work is in the evening it nearly 3:30o'clock. At 4o'clock after she arrived my house we had leave.

Then when we travel a half of the way suddenly it had a heavy rain and windy. The weather was so
bad and there was no visibility we need to stop traveling. And near the way it had a big old house. The house was very scare because it had a lot of vulture on the roof we so scare but we had no choice we need to stayed there for one night.

Then we knocked the door and the door was open but we didn't see who opened the door, we only heard the voice. When we went inside the house it was 9o'clock and the house was very noisy and cold.

It was very strange when I went inside the house the rain stopped raining but while I went outside the house the rain started raining very heavy.


After we
when inside the house had one little girl that wear white dress. We can't see what her face look like because when she talk to us her face is look down. We were very tired and a little girl taking me and my friend in one room, but this room was very big it can stay for 13people.

Maybe at 12o'clock the position of the house was change it was very very cold than before and before the window had only 5 but at night it had 7. Outside the window I saw a lot of shadow that fly around the house.

Beside I saw the shadow I heard the voice that said"If u arrived in my house u must die all" my friend and I was very afraid.

After we heard this voice my friend and I ran out this room and went outside the house went to the car and traveled to find the police station.

1hour ago my friend and I had arrived at police station. When we arrived at the police station we didn't tell them what happen to us but the police had know about it already. And they tell us about the story in the house.

Written by Tikta and Raksa

No comments:

Post a Comment