Wednesday 17 November 2010

The book store Ghost



last holiday I went to the town with my friend and read the book in one book store . The book store were far from the town , but I heard my all friend said that there were man many interesting book in the store.

While I was reading book , I heard a strange noise from the one dark room in the book store. The noise was loud and suddenly it was quiet , But I still went to that dark room . . . . . First I knocked on the door nothing appeared . So I opened the door by myself and took a look with all the thing in the room . Then we had saw one painting on the wall . In the painting , It showed about one man was trying to kill many people in the book store , and used his knife to throw on all the people . . . . . . . At the moment I saw many bones on the other side of the room .

Next I heard the sound of the door going to closed down , I tried to open the door again but the door was very old and stuck , It looked like someone outside the room tried to lock me in the room . I used my cell phone to contact with my friend and told him that i was locking in one room of the book store . Suddenly I heard my friend noise outside the room , he used the hummer to break down the door and helped me. When I went out from the room I got faint . . . . . . . . . .

After that I opened my eye , but i saw that I'm not in the bookstore again , I was in my bed room at my house . The next day I went to school and my teacher told us to writ a story about Ghost story , so i wrote all the story that happen to me in that day and my teacher also said that the story i wrote was good . . . . . . . .

Writing and imagine by : Srey Leak( Teenager )

No comments:

Post a Comment