Thursday 18 November 2010

Ghost Story by Visal

Last night there was a dark night. When my parents went out then I lived alone in my house. In that time there had no electricity So it was very dark. The dogs cried all the time.

Last week had the people dead in my village But it didn't have something happen. I just heard the dogs cried every time. But last night I didn't believe when I lived alone I heard something broke my window and the door But when I opened the door, it n
othing and then I closed the door. 5 minutes ago I heard someone called me like my mother then I opened the door for her but it nothing no somebody called me when I opened the door.

I was very very scare when I lived alone and had someone broke the door. The dogs continue to cried every time and I heard the people cried and said help help me in the big tree near my house. Before that tree was the pol pot kill place. Pol Pot killed the small children every day and the old man.


Every night if you get up at 12 o'clock and you heard the ghost cried. There have the beautiful girl sing by the beautiful voice and call you but you couldn't turn back Because she will kill you.

Before had the man walk near the tree than I tell him you can not walk here because this place had a lot of ghosts. But he didn't listen to me he still walking. Two weeks ago I went to his house and asked him. He still sick and told me all the story, he said first he stayed under the tree and heard the woman voice and called him she called him by the beautiful, beautiful voice.

The ghost stayed at the back and the man turned back and saw the ghost is very very ugly she had along hair, the blood is on her face and the big red eyes. The man scared and he ran very fast. In my own idea I think we can not walk alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment