Thursday 18 November 2010

The Ghost-By Kanika

Have you ever seen ghost?Do you believe in ghost?
For me, I never see it and I don't know that I should believe it or not.But for people at the countryside they really believe.Today I want to tell you the story about ghost.I never see it but my cousin told me when I went to her house at the countryside.All the time when I went to her house, she always told me about the ghost s
tory and the story always new.And now,enjoy reading......
My cousin told me that last month when she and her friend walked to her grandmother's house at night she saw a big tree and around the big tree there were a lot of wolfs ran around that tree.She didn't know wh
y those wolfs ran there and where they come from but when she saw that one of those wolfs didn't have head she knew that all of those wolfs were ghosts.She really scared but she didn't say anything to her friend but when she looked at her friend on the left she didn't see anything on her face just blood.She so scared.She knew that the ghost haunted her.Then she called her friend but her friend was beside her.Her friend asked her ''why you look at that tree?I didn't see anything.'' My cousin told her ''nothing''.Then she looked on the left and she didn't see that ghost and when she looked at the tree she didn't see those wolf too.When she arrived at her grandmother's house she told the thing that she saw to the family and her friend.Her grandmother told that ''Along time ago one woman dead under that tree.All people in that village didn't know the person who killed the woman they just knew that the woman was killed by someone.After that,seven days later all people who walked near that tree also have been haunted by that woman in different pictures." Then my cousin said''I won't go to that place again''.
Written by,
Kanika.

2 comments:

  1. Kanika, this is excellent work!

    I enjoyed reading the story but it is a bit scary!!

    ReplyDelete