Thursday 18 November 2010

Ghost Story ( My hometown )


Do you believe in ghost ? I though may be small kid believe in ghost.

Many people in the world are believe in the ghost . A lot of young people are scared of ghost they can not do anything without their parents when the night came . Cambodia I thought mat be have a lot of ghost because of Pol Pot have been kill a lot of people in Cambodia .


One night I came in to one old house with my friend near my grandmother's house at Kom Pong Som . There is nobody lived in this house . I am so really scared because I heard the strange voice and a dog was barking .

When I opened the door I did not saw anything but I heard a voice like " Help me Help me " When I opened the door again the sound was stopped when I turn around I saw one an another door when I got near the door it was disappeared . My friend and me so scared and ran out from this house .

I told the story to my father and my father said " About 10 years ago has one old woman lived in here . She died by the accident . Now in the house she lived in there . When my friend and me hared the story that me father said I really scared and never ever went to this house again .

No comments:

Post a Comment