Thursday 18 November 2010

The Doll

Do you believe that in the world has ghost ? For me I don't know because of when someone ask the scientists that " the ghost is true or not ? " then the answer is " maybe " . This answer is make scared when after I watch scary movie or listen the ghost story . But I'm gonna tell you a ghost story.... There was a girl , she maybe 6or7 she had a doll it's from her fist birthday present . She love it very much . She took it every time with her until the doll had soul but she didn't know . And then when she was 12 she had to moved her house and sell the old things . She had moved every to in front of her house even her doll because she thought that it's too old so she had to sell it . The doll is sold in the afternoon a young girl bought it . But in the next morning when she open her eye the doll was d stayed in her room and got some blood she a little bit wonder and also a little bit scared when she went down stair and her father show her the newspaper . The girl that bought the doll has died and in the photo had a doll with some blood . Than she sold it again but it's still back again and who bought it went in to hospital and got grave wound . After that she took that doll and throw it away then she moved her house . Next morning when she open her eye in her new house the doll was stayed in her new house and her parents and she no idea , she sold it but it still back again and again . people that bought it always wounded or died and she stop sell it and think other idea for that doll . This story is my sister told me she said we mustn't loved some things much because if we loved it much it's will has soul and it's never get away from the owner specially the doll . And Now I want to ask you that do you want to buy that doll ????? by SLEMT

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I think there 'maybe' ghosts, but I have never met any. Your story was very scary! No...I do not want to buy the doll ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never met it too but if I met it I would tell every body I knew .Thank for your comment

    ReplyDelete