Wednesday 17 November 2010

A ghost story by BORMEY.


On last Sunday , my family and I went to home land. It is my happy holiday .We arrived there at 6=00pm.We visit all our relatives and our neighbor that knew us .We prepare the food happily.After we've eaten the supper, already.My brother and i wanted to go to my grandmother 's house. We went there at 7=00pm and came back at 9=00pm,That night was very dark.

While we were walking. We was very cool .We didn't know why ? Suddenly we heard the strange voice come from the tall tree. it was the woman 's voice.First I thought that it was the person 's voice ,Because i didn't believe that in the world there were the ghosts.But it was true , Because my brother and I saw by our own eyes.She was was holding her baby on that tree.She was the ghost. Her voice was slow and her hair was very messy.She had long tongue and big eyes .Anyway her smell was bad and her face was very bad and terrible.And she wore white coat and had a scarf on her head.At that time we , both was very shock and we didn't know anything.Especially when we heard the dog bark , we wanted to run but our foot don't work .So we fainted at there .My parents worried about me and my brother, Because he didn't see us come back .So they called the people to find us.

At the morning when we waked up, We were really frighten Then we told them about that story .Start from that day I always scared when i stayed in the dark place alone.It is the bad story that can't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment