Wednesday 10 November 2010

Alien school by BORMEY.



I don't know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework .When I got there.I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher 's room to find Mr. Barnaby.I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens

.Everyday I think that Mr Barnaby is the person lives on the earth the same me .But now just I know that he is telling a lie. Actually he had the body different from us .He had two long eyes,one big nose,small head.He was very strange.That school when I study is usual .the teachers teach me about the Earth. I want to know that why do they know about everything on the Earth?Because they live on the another planet. First when I saw him ,I was very really frighten.Because if they knew that I see them ,What would they do to me ? But however I scared,I still looked to them to draw them on my book.Because I thought that Nobody know it.So I had to tell my parents ,my friend and journalists.This is the horror story that happened on me .And i hoped that if i can tell the story to them , I will become the famous person . Suddenly there was a loudly voice called me" wake up". At that time just i know that it 's my dream . So just i tell you that ALIEN SCHOOL . At the end i think that it 's the funny story for you because it's just my dream , no true .But it 's horror story for me in the dream.



HUH! HUH! I'm Alien .I want to eat you

3 comments: