Thursday 11 November 2010

The Alien School by Ritthisak (Richard)


I don't know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to ACE school early and do my English homework. When I got there, I had the problem with my grammar homework so I went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Phillip. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teacher was an alien.

I were very afraid until my hair fell down of my head and my eyes came out of my face. I asked myself why my teacher was an alien because in the class my teacher was always a good, a patient teacher and if students had anythings not clear, they can ask teacher so he will tell them what's it mean and how to do it?

Another way it was also funny because my teacher was dancing like Micheal Jackson who is the popular pop-star in the world. He was dancing the song named '' Man in the mirror '' and he showed his ability of dancing. I also really proud of him that he can danced like this but you do you know when he jumped on the table, he was fell down.

Suddenly when he fell down, he saw me watching him so he walked to me and asked me '' What did you see? If you tell what you have been seen to your friend, you will fall your project about the blog this term ''. This word made me really nervous about my project and I don't know what to do so I ran out of the school.


When I were running out of the school, Phillip was also run after me and I can't get out of the school until I heard my mummy's voice '' Wake up Richard! Wake up! ''. Then I woke up and I knew that it was only in my dream.

2 comments:

  1. Richard, I think that your teacher Philip might really be an Alien!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know either but my teacher is a good teacher, he is might not an alien and I thought that this was only in my dream. Anyway thank you so much for your comment.

    ReplyDelete