Wednesday 10 November 2010

Time machine by Sarpich



If I had time machine I would be happy because I can do everything that I had done it wrong example exercise Khmer,English and Frence,the happy day and the trip that I go with my family.It is very very suprised.One day it is my Khmer exam I had done it very fast at that time


I think about two words than I chose one word I think it is right but the teacher said wrong.At the weekend I and my family went to Water park we had prepared a lot of thing sush as foods ,water and clothes.This place near Cambodia airport it is also far and took so long time but it didn't matter. Then I got on this place at 1=30 I swam until everybody go home.It the most happiest day in my life because I like swimming very much.Every my family couldn't swam like me.At Khmer New Year our family went to Sihanouk province by two cars.We also bought a lot of things.From Phnom Penh to Sihanouk province far 230-235.We arrived at 12am.At this place we ate seafood,swam ,played tennis ,played volley-ball and cough seashell.


It is very funny time that I never seen in my life.If I can met it agian I would took care it very carefully I won't this happy time gone without I didn't do anything.Later I wanted to tell you Don't Give the time Go out it is like the gold we need to take care of it very very carefully... Now your parents were alive you need to take care of them
....This is the end of my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment