Thursday 11 November 2010

The Box ( MENG CHOU )


I was walking down the down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road . Suddenly . I heard a voice say . "Help! Let me out of here!" To my Surprise. The voice was coming from the box. I was wondering and interested . But I remember that my friend she like some things strange . I called to my friend and told she that " I'll go to your house now and I had some thing to show you." I took it in to my friends house . "what is this is ?" she asked , "I don't know!" answered . We were sitting in front of the box . finally we decided to open that box . There are much smoke come out from the box ...... we looked above there is.......O0O!!! guest what is that ??? It was a cat , no it's was a fly talking magic cat !!!! "Hello ! thank for let me out ! " the cat smile and talking to us but the smile look like hide some things , we had nothing to say in that time , " I'm freak.", "don't to be frighten I have some things fun to reply for your letting me out!" we were wondering .It's give us tree wish and the wish will be come true but we have to help our parents to do the house work every day if we don't do it the wish won't come true and we will got much problem . But I didn't wish anything I keep it if I have problem I will use it. If u see and get this box you will be tired as like me. by SLEMT

1 comment:

  1. A magic cat- sounds interesting. I have a cat but it just sleeps all day!

    ReplyDelete