Thursday 11 November 2010

Time Machine (Rotanak)

If I had a time machine, I'd happy because everyone don't have a time machine like me and I'd be the famous one. Had the time machine is very good for me because I want to do a lot of things that I can't. There are the things that I'd do and talk below.



First, I'd go to the bank to take the billion dollars of money and use the time machine to go forward and I'll be the billionaire.

Second, if I had an exam, I'd look all of the questions and I go backward to look at the answer and go forward to answer the exam.

Next, I'd go around the world because I have a lot of money.

Then I'd use it to know about my future and know a day when I died. And also know about my destiny too.

And I'd go to the 100 years forward to look what will the earth change and protect the things that happen in the future.

Finally, I'd use it to look for the information in the future to tell the people around the world about what will future happen around the world.

2 comments: