Thursday 11 November 2010

Potion ( create by Krisna )




My friend and I made an invisibility potion . I and my friend going to drink it tomorrow . If me and my friend drink it already no one or nobody in the world can not see me I will take a money form bad rich people to help or give the money to poor people and I will catch the thief or robber for the police save the good people when they are in trouble .
After that I will go to supermarket with my friend to take something that I and my best friend want to take like computer game , video game , play station 3 and a lot of thing more .


If I can make potion a lot of I will help all silly and crazy people in the world to be normal people back .


I will make potion that can change old people to young people , die people to a life people and It will be nobody or animal die on the earth .

I will sell my potion are very expensive ( one bottle cost 50000$) . I will appear it on the earth to give all the people in world the know it is the real invisibility potion can drink and nobody can see you .

For poor crazy and silly people can take a potion for free but not a
invisibility potion because if can do anything that you want like kill people or take money form people and hit the people that their hate .

Thank you for spend your time reading my post !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Catching thieves and robbers- good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krisna, that's a very interesting idea. You would become very rich if you invented an invisibility potion. But, like you said, it could be used for good and, unfortunately, for bad :(

    ReplyDelete