Thursday 11 November 2010

The alien school (name :Gem)

I don't know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework when I got there .
I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher's
room to find Mr. Barnaby.

I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens and all students look ugly than alien and when i went to other class I saw the teachers are all aliens but only me that not an alien .

I'm very afraid I wanted went back home but the gate around the school so I went inside the school and all alien and zombies want to kill me I ran very fast and very afraid of aliens and I went to the head teacher room .
then I saw the head teacher was Michale Jackson I wanted to run but I think he didn't wanted to kill me so I went to ask him " Do you the real Michale Jackson ? " he says : No! I'm not Michale Jackson I'm your head teachers but I saw you is a ghost if you don't belie
ved hit your self one punch .
then he hit himself one punch and when he wake up it was a dream then when he went to school it was normal and I was very happy .

2 comments: