Thursday 11 November 2010

Invisibility Potion (BOREY)

Your friend made an invisibility potion. You and your friend are going to drink it tomorrow. Write about what you are going to do:

Hello!Everybody[*-*]. My name is Borey. Now I want tell all of you about where I want to go. I'm going to climb up to the Everest mountain with my friend. When we reach it I will ask my friend to make a bet about who can climb up to the top first, so the winner will get the money from the loser. Then she said OK . When we climb up to reach the top my friend wanted the money so she climb very fast. She doesn't know that I has Invisibility Potion so i drink it. When she look down she doesn't see me so I push her down then she fell down, but she doesn't broken her legs or something else.

She so scare so she cry and she call my name and said"where are
you! where are you! I so scare because have one ghost stand near me but I can't see her face'' I laugh and then I bring her to the dark place and when she saw my face she very happy. So she paid me the money and then we go home. When I go home I tell my family about it and they all laugh. When I came school this morning I told my teacher and my friends about that then they laugh very loudly.

Post by Borey member of group''Jewelry"

4 comments: