Wednesday 10 November 2010

The potion (Vatanak)

One day at night me and my friend was made the potion that is the invisible potion because I plan to surprise my friend.before I made the invisible potion I Ned to found the ingredient such as poison mushroom,some magical tear,magical leaf.Than we wait for it for two day.When it done it was so shine.Than me and my friend drink it and we was invisible but it just a week.Then we plan to scared all my friend in school.When my friend in school seen like this they though we were ghosts they were pretty scared they were ran very far and we ran next to them.But when we scare them it was had people was unconscious and I was stopped scared them and I told them it was me.finally we happy together and maybe I never do it again.

1 comment:

  1. Scaring your friends, huh? Would you do that to your teachers, too?

    ReplyDelete