Wednesday 10 November 2010

Furure School by Solinda



In 50 years school will become more interesting and expensive for students.There will be more subjects for students such as creative machine science natural etc....

The most interesting subject that students like to study is about machine,About this subject the students have to study 7 hours a day because this subject need the new idea from students how much they can get about machine.After that they have to make a machine as they want,I think that sometime students like to make something different from other such as haircut machine or something else somebody think that it is a stupid idea but for me I really like because this is a new idea of students who like to make something definitely different from other.

Actually,students will improve their idea and opinion in the next 50 years I hope that the students will know and learn about this clearly.

I'll try all my best to make you interesting with my writing
Please enjoy it

2 comments: