Thursday 11 November 2010

The Magic Stick InThe Box


I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say "Help! Let me out of here!" To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box. So, I looked and I open it, the box was empty.

After, I leave the box away. Later, when I came home the light were turn off and it's dark so I turned the light on. suddenly the box was appear in front of me, that time I was very scared and I kicked that box and the box said again"Help! Let me out of here!" and I opened it. In the box I see a wooden stick so i picked it up. Suddenly, a young boy came out from the wooden stick and he told me the story about the wooden stick. Actually, the name of this wooden stick is "The Magic Stick".

Everyday I can make my dream come true by using this magic stick because when I say the thing I want, this stick will appear the thing that I say.So I can do whatever I want.

1 comment:

  1. The magic stick sounds good. Will you sell it to me?

    ReplyDelete