Wednesday 10 November 2010

Angkor wat temple

Hello!!!!!!!!! My name is Cheata. I'm 15 years old. I'm in Shack group.


Now I would to tell you about natural place. In my country there are a lot of natural place for foreign even people in my country to visit, but the most famous ancient temple in my country is Angkor wat in Siem Reap province. It's made by our hero and there are a lot of symbols. Still it can show our culture that is so great and seem respectful in human life. However in each temple iin our country shows many history story and mistery thing, especially magic that can relate to the temple and there are many tatoo on the temple. Even now still has a lot of mistery story and thing that we can't found yet.

Finally I hope our country is going to develop more and more and our culture is stand still forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment