Tuesday 9 November 2010

Thing that i do not want to do is .............

Thing that i do not want to do is..............



Hello Everybody , MY name is Vorleak. I am 12 years old .Today i want to tell you about thing that i do not want to do but i have to is cry . You know it not good if we cry a lot because when we cry a lot Ex ; you is 34 but when you are young you a lot so , they saw you and said you is 50 or 40 years old . That it a very bad thing .

Do you want to know why that i always cry ? because my young sister always hit me and sometime i did not hit her but she said i hit her you think it interesting and she tell my mother then my mother hit me or angry with me so, that why i always cry .



Do you think that i could cry ? for me i thing i could not cry because it not a very big problem but when someone hit me or angry with me i always cry i did not know why ? can you tell me about that .


Do you think that i stupid ? for me i think i am very stupid because it a very small thing but i think it very big , Do you know why ? can you tell me .



Written by Vorleak

Girl of wonder









4 comments:

  1. Hi Vorleak

    You are not stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you that you said like that but i think i am not brave like a super girl i think i like a turtle that Khmer said orndoeuk knon snok.......right teacher.

    ReplyDelete