Saturday 13 November 2010

Color that i like very much is .............!!!!!!!!!!

Color that i like very much is.................



Hello Everybody My name is Vorleak . i am 12 years old . Today i want to tell you about the color that i like very much is .........Do you like thee color like me ? If you like please tell me by writting......

Do you know what color that i like very much? What color that you like ? Do you like color like me r not ? Before you answer the last question Please look at my answer>.........

Color is the thing that show what you like Ex; You like to get a lot of girlfriend so , i think you will like color Red . For me i like color sky blue because it beautiful , wonderful , nice , and this color is a very good color .

Do you like this heart ? for me i like this heart because it beauty and we see all thing in this heart . If all the people have this heart i thing they will be a good person because this color is so white and we can see everything in this hearrt. Do all of you like this heart like me or not ?



Do you like this Rose ? For me i like this rose because i think it no have the Rose that color like that yyou know . And i think this Rose is nice , cute , beauty and wonderful. If all of you like this Rose and want to get the color of the Rose like that Please follow me . But it difficult Do you want to get the color like that i will tell you in the next post sorry .........................!!!!!!!!!!!




Thank you for read my blog!!!!!



Written by Vorleak
Girl of Wonder








1 comment: