Wednesday 10 November 2010

The AliEn SchOOl by: Srey Leak


I don't know why but today i got up early so I decided to go to School early and do my homework. When I got there , I had a problem with math So I went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens....

Suddenly I ran very fast as I can to leave the teacher;s room. One alien asked me"What are you Doing here ? " , but I didn't answer to him , I just tried to very fast. I hid in one dark room , it was empty and very ark in here. In the school was very quiet and looked like ghost house , that i went to visit last weekend. But it was very scared than the ghost use. Then I opened the door and saw nothing outside , so i decided to went out but there were many aliens were waiting beside me , when I got out of the room. I felt very scare so ,I ran to the stair , came down and tried to open the door, but i can't because the door was lock by aliens.........

At the moment my feeling just like wake up from the bed and screamed very loudly. It made my mom went into
my room and see what are going to happen with me? .......... But the true is I'm just wake up from my dream........!!!!!!!


1 comment: