Wednesday 10 November 2010

Time machine by Pisey


If I had a time machine,I would be surprised,because I wish that i can use it for along time coming,It's an interested machine,that all people all over the world were lo
oking for.
It can help us to previous the time back to the past any years we want!I would like to go to 100 through,because I want to know who was I in that time,Was I famous,or crazy?Was I a billionaire???If I had the time machine I would use it to talk to ma sibling and my grandparents that had died,so it would be easy in connecting to each other,for some people,when their siblings dead,they hope that the dead person would bring them a dream for talking with relatives that alive,but if we had the time machine,everything were changing,no need to dream,we can see each other faces and also can touch them!After previous the time,i would like to go through to the future next 200 years,It can work also!If I'm staying in the year of 200 after now,i would like to travel around the world,It would be surprise for me,because for another next century,each countries would be much more modern than now,also it would be got much development,although maybe,the fashion style of the years would be change also!

2 comments:

  1. What do you think the fashion will be like in 200 years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know too,but with my imagination,i thought that it'll be much more sexy than nowaday,and we'd seem strange!!!

    ReplyDelete