Thursday 11 November 2010

Time Machine

If I had time machine I would like to got to the past and future to check out what it like to be at the past and at the future to see the way hey live and how they live.

Now I going to talk about why should go to the past first. The reason that I would like to got to the past because i would like to see hat my dad look like and my grandmother look like also I also like to help the people at the pol pot.

Also I want want to see the what they study and what the school like and the teacher like at the past. I should check out our king at the past to win the war by bring some gun and army to lead our king to victory and to see the food they eat and i also would like to taste it too to know what it taste like .

About the reason that I want to go to the future to get more knowledge and detail for what it like there like the past to example like: what it like there, the way they live how as the school there, the food that they eat, the modern technology and a lots more.The best about of all I would like to see what the school at the future like want to study there I wonder what the chair like and white board over there like I think the whiteboard like the TV screen and computer teacher don't have to write it teacher just point on it and it just jump itself and students study ere by using the 3D glasses and doesn't need a book and pen or pencil they just use desktop or laptop or hone by touching the screen.

1 comment: