Wednesday 10 November 2010

The Box By Manith


I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say :

- " Help! Let me out of here! "
To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box. >O< I was wondering what it was? And then I opened the box but it was just a little squirrel was coming out of the box. But I still wondering how could he say? He was just an animal.
- " Thanks you so much I was in the box for ten years and there was nobody help me . Thanks you thanks you " He speak a little faster. I couldn't say anything. I'm really surprise how can it happening to me? It was amazing and impossible. After that he told me his name and his name was Cheky. It was a lovely name and he was my best friend after I brought him to my house. He gave me many many wish and He got me to everywhere. I had visited Los Angeles. It was unbelievable, right? He was so smart. He tough me many learning subject which I wasn't good at until I can pass the exam. But one day I lost him. I can't find him everywhere. Where was he exist? I lost my only best friend (Y_Y). I'm really thanks to the destiny that brought me to met my little best friend. I should change the title or not? o_O' It was not The Box but It was a Magic Box. Sometimes this Magic Box can appear in front of you house some day....If you see it, please! open the box and help my little best friends because he is in that MAGIC BOX.

post by Manith ( Black P ^^)

4 comments:

  1. cool ,But If I got that magic box I would tell you and let you have some conversation with your old best friend ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written, Manith. Creative work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. shack@ thk you!!!! maybe some day...that box maybe appear in front of your house!!!....
    Teacher@ thk you!!!! Now I'm a creator!!! >O< yo! yo! la lala la

    ReplyDelete