Wednesday 10 November 2010

Time Machine is my best friend (by:Sovatdy)

If I had a time machine,I would make my forward life even much better than now a day.So I would start with myself.Since I was a little kid i always wanted to help my family,so I'm going to take all of family to travel around the world and wherever they wanna go and me I would go to because it was the coolest country in the world.

America is a wonderful country that everybody would love to go there.It has a lot of perfect stuff that u haven't seen it before,since I already studied English I would
go to Lost Angeles and New York and also the big HOLLYWOOD I think it was the riches states in America and I would see a lot of other tourist and the one great is it has a lot of celebrities live there and I also can see them often and I can even ask for an
Living in America is great because it has so much great weather like summer and my favorite weather is I can feel the cold of snow falling too,I can imagine anything like this enjoy Christmas with my sweet warm happy family talking to the person that i like as a sister my best friends.It feel so touch.

Even though If I can time machine back to the past I would decorate color: family: my room that I always want to do it.Having a big bedroom with blue theme in it blue wallpaper on wall.It will be so great more than I imagine like family: everyday............try And that is the very important thing of Time Machine it can make happy even happier ......!

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever been outside in the snow? I like it too but I hope you take some warm clothes in your time machine because it's VERY cold when it snows....brrrrrr...... :-)

    Deb.

    ReplyDelete