Wednesday 10 November 2010

The Alien School (Raksmey)


I don't know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework. When I got there, I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens. I'm so scared. I went back to class. Suddenly, all students in the students in the class were became aliens. They had the big and long head with the black eyes and no teeth.

They smiled and talk to me as an alien voice. Now it is math time, the teacher came into class and walked around the students. He act like nothing happened. I started got wonder about that. Mr. Barnaby asked to check the homework. While he was checking my book, his face got red and shouted at me ''Why don't you do your homework?'' he said. ''Sorry sir! I don't understand about the homework'' I answered with scared voice. He got out from chair and hit me. ''Aww!'' I cried. I'm so embarrassing my aliens friends. They laughed at me.

In the cafeteria of lunch now, I was surprised again that all students in the school were aliens even if the director, Ms. Harry. They made me felt so worried. When I walked to the basketball field I saw aliens were playing. I got hurry to class.

The next class coming, we were in the computer room.All my classmates and teachers are still aliens. The teacher gave us to do a project in a different topics. All the topic are talked about aliens. I feel like lived in the aliens world. I started turned on the computer. Amazingly, the big alien face came in front of me in the computer. I can't stayed here anymore. Good bye teacher! I ran out the door. I was bumped the mirror. I saw an alien in the mirror. I wonder who? But actually, it's me...

Written by Raksmey

2 comments:

  1. Raksmey, this is a fanatastic story! Excellent work.

    ~From your alien teacher...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks a lot.

    ~From your alien student...

    ReplyDelete