Thursday 11 November 2010

The Alien School by NUCH

I don't know why but today I got up early So I decided to go to school early and do my homework. When i got there,I had a problem with math So I went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens.

So I very scared because i never seen alien before and i ran out from this room. I made my phone fell down from my bag on the floor and it make a noise.

Mr. Barnaby heard and he got out from his class and ran after me, he took my phone up and carried it in his hand.

When i saw like that i ran quickly. And he ran after me quickly too. I very terror and then i got into 7 room to hide the alien and close the door.

When he saw like that he knocked the door and said" Hey girl you forgotten your phone that fell down from the floor and it's here i took it for you".When i heard like that i came out and the alien smile on me and i took my phone back and ran to my house that in front of this school. I felt nervous because Alien didn't do anything to me.

3 comments:

  1. Scary photos of the aliens.... But maybe they were afraid of YOU because you look different to them ;-)

    Deb.

    ReplyDelete