Wednesday 10 November 2010

My trip to Singapore and Malaysia with my family on Chinese New Year Day










On my trip to Singapore and Malaysia with my family it is very fun there to visit the other country . Because of this country is one of develop country and it's one of the most beautiful country in Asia too.On my first day to Singapore I can visit Singapore for only a few hour then we went to Malaysia and I can visited the city of Malaysia but I didn't remember the city name but on this day. The trip is not so fun until the second day when we're got to the Afamosa Resort the on this day the trip is getting fun because I can visited lots of animaland I can watch the 3D movie and see the amazing show on this place . On my third day we went to visited the Genting Park and this day is getting more fun and fun and it is my exciting place to visit because there are roller coaster ; ghost house and other exciting things more and I stayed there for 2 days .On the third day we got out of this park and went to visited the other city of Malaysia it is Kualar Lumpur city the we visited the place which made the lots of chocolate and I had bought it then we went to visited the twin tower building.On the forth day I went back to Singapore and I visited the statue which have the lion head and the body fish and In visited lots the showed in Sentosa Park.On my fifth day it is the day that end of the trip and went back to Phnom Penh . this are all my trip on the Chinese New Year Day and it is very fun day . (post by Lucky Black P)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun trip, Lucky. I have been to Singapore a few times, but never to Sentosa.

    Should I go?

    ReplyDelete