Thursday 11 November 2010

The Box By cheata

Hello!!!!!Everybody, My name is CHEATA. I'm 15 years old. I'm in shack group.


Now I would to tell u about one story the title is "THE BOX ".


I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. suddenly I heard a voice say, "Help! Let me out of here" To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box. At that time I was very afraid and then I went to open that box. Suddenly when I open the box I saw one boy that him clothes was very dirty. He is maybe 5 years old. He look like small, have brown hair, big eyes, brown eyes and white skin.


Then
I ask him some question. I ask him "where is your home he say "I don't know", then I ask him one more question "where is your parent but he still answer "I don't know. I think his parent maybe abandon him. He was so pity. After that I decided take him to my home for clean his clothes and take a shower. He was hungry then my mom cook some foods for him eat. Tomorrow me and my mom go to police station for find his parent.


Finally my mom decided give him stay in my home until the police saw his parent.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent story, Socheata. I enjoyed reading it.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good and amazing story but I think it has some mistakes in here. From Rotanak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Socheata write ban good nas me Sna

    ReplyDelete