Tuesday 30 November 2010

Animal That I would Like To Be By Borey


Hello everybody[*_*] today I want to tell all of you about the animal that I want to be. If I could be an animal, I would like to be a RABBIT, because rabbit is the clever animal. It can solve a problem for other animals when the other animals have a problems.

Did you remember the job that I want to do? I want to be an ambassador of Cambodia in the United State. I want to be a rabbit because the rabbit is like the ambassador. The rabbit is the clever animal and it can solve problems like the ambassador do. And the rabbit is the year that I was born, too.




Thank you for
reading my blog. And sorry for any grammar mistake.


Post by Borey member of group Jewelry

2 comments:

  1. Borey, this is a good post. The grammar is good, too- there are only a few small mistakes.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank teacher but what is the mistake?

    ReplyDelete