Thursday 2 December 2010

2050 (prepare by Lucky Black P group)





I think in 2050 we're going to live in another planet and the life will change there are not enough food to eat and the food will base on the technology to produce the food for people .

The technology is growing up and faster than before but I think that on the early 2050 some people will die especially the developing country because they have no enough money to buy the space ship and they all will die on the Earth .

In 2050 when the people are all living in the new planet I think they will have lots of work to do because they have to develop there country on the new planet . I also believe that in 2050 there will not be able to have a war anymore .

I think the scientist will create the laser gun and light saber to arrest the robber in 2050 and the people will use the flying car ; flying bus ; flying train ; flying saucer and other more for their transportation.

In 2050 I think every think in the new planet will base on the technology . The population of people will stay the same for every twenty year.


I think that in 2050 life will be a bit worse than today because we should live in other planet and every thing should base on technology not the same as we're living on Earth because every thing on Earth is nutural so think I should save my planet before it damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment