Monday 29 November 2010

World as a Singer.....!


If I could have 1 talent that I don't have right now It would be my '' voice ''.If I can have a good voice I can be a singer. Singers is also a celebrities too.Being a celebrities can earn a lot of money especially a singer.If I'm famous I'll a lot of fans ,which I 'll walk surround by people who loves me .

As a singer I can visit another country with my friends or my family and enjoy my self as well too.It a great talent and it also a free time for other people to enjoy it.Singing a song is so important If you can have voice.A lot of people will always like to listen to your voice because it was good and perfect when it come out as a song.Even though you will performing on stage for your fans to see and they will enjoy as much as you are.The best thing is everybody in the world an see how good you are.

That why I wanted it.When I'm famous I'll get to walk on the Red Carpet too,take a picture with other famous,pretty celebrities.My life will change to be in rich country like America and best thing is HOLLYWOOD.I'll bring my family to visit country around the world when I'm famous.

This talent is very important,but I'll take what I have and I'll work it for my future .The thing that I wrote up there it just the talent that I want.










Nothing
better than myself......!

3 comments:

  1. Good work, Sovatdy. Would you like to sing a song in class!!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No i don't wanna sing ! I just wanna write something different from other.

    ReplyDelete