Monday 29 November 2010

Astronaut(Vitou)




I would like to be an astronaut because I want to explored the universe and I want to be the greatest space explorer in the world. I want people to call me hero of the world.

I want to go to other planet to see if the aliens are true or it just only a myth and if it is true I will make friend with them and learn about the living of the species ,there food and ask them to visit Earth.

I want to go to Planet Mars and want to see the soil of the planet and I want to know if there is any living species out there or can human breath in that planet and is there Oxygen in that planet?. Could people live there.Is the soil good for planting food?. And is there any energy source for our planet or the space ship.

I want to know if there is any war in other planets , there technology and there weapons.


Written by Vitou

1 comment:

  1. This is a very good post, Vitou.
    Do you think that there would be wars on other planets?

    ReplyDelete