Monday 29 November 2010

I would like to be an astronant



An astronaut is a kind of people who live in the different planets.I want to be an astronaut because it's so strange from normal people it's look a nice person and live in planet.
Astronaut is a best person that I never see since I was born, I like searching everything that mostly different from other that's why I want to be an astronaut.Become an astronaut is a little bit difficult for me but I'll try all my best to fill in my dream.An astronaut use rocket for going up to the moon or everywhere around the planet and I want to know How they live eat drink or something else.....
Becoming an astronaut it's too difficult but I like it now seems like I have been traveling to the planet,It's just my imagination if you are interesting please do it with me.

Written by Solinda

No comments:

Post a Comment