Thursday 2 December 2010

MY GHOST STORY by Peng Malida

It happen when I lived in Mexico.My parents rented a house which alone at the head of valley.It was a little hill between the house and the sea.
The house belonged to a farmer called Mr.Jack,who lived in a farm. Several people had rented that house,but they had all been very unpleasant people.
Mr.Jack was polite and not friendly. My parents thanks him,he stopped and look at my parents for a moment and said 'Look! It doesn't look like a place for a ghosts!' my parents doesn't understand why he like that and for me I was a little unhappy about it.
That night I was alone in the house,because my parents went to a party and I need to did some homework with my computer so I can't go. After that it was strange,I heard a sound of a tap running somewhere in the house and I went to turned the tap off. A little later I heard the tap running again. I was alone in the house and I knew that I turned the tap of. I was very scared and I called for my parents to came back,and a tap stopped running. When my parents came back I told the story and my father thought about what Mr.Jack said last time and my father said that it was strange. And next day my father went to ask Mr.Jack,and Mr.Jack told about the trouble that he'd with people renting the house and the history of that house,so I understood why.

No comments:

Post a Comment