Saturday 4 December 2010

My last time in Blog!

Now i thought that i have to leave the blog,because here get none of my obligations anymore....but i wish that i can see all of you at once! I believe in Destiny!!!


My last time in here,Iwould like to thanks to all of you,that always leave some comments with my post,to correct my mistakes,and improve my knowledge with all your feedback! thanks you.... I wish all of u meet all the best things in life... " Always smile lucky will come by itself " :D

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your posts, Pisey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pisey, thanks for your posts and stories. Maybe you can start a blog of your own.

    And Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog. Thank you so much for your posts. It gives us a glimpse into Cambodian culture and youth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An engrossing communicating is couturier observe. I expect that you should compose solon on this issue, it strength not be a preconception message but mostly fill are not sufficiency to verbalise on specified topics.
    my online profile . Website is just like a yellow page so you must post your website on online directory.

    ReplyDelete