Thursday 2 December 2010

The ghost story (Mirror)

At once,It's might be in 2980s,have a hotel near "Wat Phnom"had no one stayed there,it seems like the boss probably left that hotel! Many people included my brother,They went to get some furniture at there,and then he brought a big mirror and a sofa to home! And then we put that mirror at the living room till now,then we had already threw it away! Because many spooky things happened with it!!!

Once,many guests visited my house,and they wanted to sleep at the living room,because it's pretty wide,and then we let them sleep there! At the midnight,while my aunt walking to bathroom,she saw a woman wear white dress and comb her long messy hair. Morning came,and the sun had risen ,and then my aunt asked all of them "Did anyone wear white dress,and combed hair at the midnight???"Everybody looked at each other faces,and said "No....". So my aunt thought that she might be got the hazy eyes. Along time coming,It didn't happen again,But immediately, It had appeared in front of my sister,and my sister told everyone,and then my brother decide to throw it away! So now it doesn't in my house anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment