Tuesday 30 November 2010

Telling Jokes

If I could pick one talent that I don't have now, it would be "Telling jokes". Nowadays, it seems that I don't know how to make someone happy even for my parents, my sisters, my brothers, or my friends. Lots of people have been telling me that it is just easy but for I don't know how. Because every time, I tell them they often act like that they don't like my jokes. When these things happen to me, I usually feel ashamed with my friends.

Lots of them have been telling me many times already but I still can't do it. Even repeating the funniest jokes after my friends, I still can't make them laugh or become happier. Every time, I have any party at school, usually there is telling jokes competition. Lots of friends enroll their name in the competition except me. After the competition, many of my friends usually win the competition and they
often come and showing me their rewards. Hm-mm... At that time, they make me become very angry but I have no choices, I can't do anything to them except showing the sad feeling.

How pity?? So at that time, I usually promise with them that I will try to learn more about the jokes. But when I do it, I still can't make them laugh. For me, that's really difficult. Actually, I'm a kind of person who's keep on silent so maybe it's a little bit difficult for me to understand how to make people laugh or become happier.

Jokes can help people have good feelings after unhappy that's why I want to know how. Nowadays, my teacher "Mr. Philip" usually jerk me to make a joke for him. Every time, he says like that I'm so shy to him and my friends. At that time, they make me want to know how to make jokes to them very much but all I can do is just keep on smiling to them.

Thanks for reading. And sorry if there is any grammar mistakes.

Written by,
Vannyde
Girls of wonder


2 comments:

  1. Vannyde, this is one of the best posts on the blog, ever! It's excellent!!

    And don't worry- you always make your teacher smile! :- )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sis, Pity u much Vannyde Choi.. ermmm .. but i'm happy to be near u even if u're silent. :D

    ReplyDelete