Wednesday 1 December 2010

My favorite day of the Week


Most of people said that each day of the week is a good successful and lucky day for them. For me the lucky and good for me is Sunday. Do you know why?


Sunday is the popular of the week because this day is the most favorite day for all worker to relax and have a rest to go somewhere for fun and take a fresh air. Sunday is the day of the weekends and most people like to choose this day for their favorite day.


And for me Sunday is the best because when I sleep until 9 o'clock and have a nice breakfast with my family. And in the afternoon I can play the computer game from 2:00-6:00pm and have a rest for waiting the time for the study tomorrow. And one more reason is when I complete my time for playing games I can have a time to watch my favorite program too. It is football, I like football very much I play football, watch the football match and I like it. That is my reason I like my Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment