Monday 29 November 2010

A Strange Bank Robbery ( Manith )

Last week, It's about 1 o'clock.....I saw a Bank Robbery. I just left my friend's birthday party. On the way to home... Suddenly, My uncle phoned me. I stopped and answered the phone. My uncle told me to come home quickly because I weren't safe on the way to home. Suddenly, I heard a gunshot inside the bank at my right hand side, Of course I was standing in front of the bank...I'm so scared (YoY) I hanged up the phone and I ran quickly and hid behind a big tree. I saw two men wore black suits ran faster with a package!!!!


Suddenly, My uncle arrived the bank quickly because my uncle was a policeman. I ran to him and I told him what was happening here... Next he brought me home. My father blamed me so much and he won't let me go anywhere (except school^^).


The police found out that the bank lost 50.000 Dollars and a security guard was died in that happen. My uncle told me that after 5 hours ago, he found two packages in front of the door. one was a black p
ackage and another one was a white package. He opened the packages with another two policemen. Oh! My! God! The black one was the money and the white package was a cupcakes package with a letter. Wow! It's was strange. The money didn't lose because money in the package was 50.000$. And........The meaning of the letter is "SORRY".


Post by Manith^^ ( Black P )

No comments:

Post a Comment