Tuesday 30 November 2010

My favourite day of the week( saturday)

The days that I like most is Saturday and it was the sixth day of the week. the reason that I like because it the only day that I am free and so is tomorrow( it is Sunday so i am free).

In Saturday I maybe study but only in the morning also they have a special program for student to study like: Art, computer and our language(Khmer). When I came back home I am free so i could do whatever I want like playing computer online game, Video games, playing FB (Face book), sleeping and any other thing.

Since everyone know that Saturday is the sixth day and tomorrow is Sunday( the seventh day) we also free so i could sleep however I want. The reason that I dislike Sunday because it the last day of week so, i couldn't sleep very well at night cos i have to woke up early in the morning cos it would be Monday in the morning and I had to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment