Monday 29 November 2010

A Bank Robbery in Phnom Penh


Last week I saw a bank robbery at 4:30 p.m. At that time I was in the Bank with my mother to fill money to her account. I was waiting on the chair. There was so many people waiting. Then, my mother came out and called me to the rest room. When we walked, we had bumped with a big man who wore black clothes. About 3 minutes ago, we still in the rest room and I heard a voice loud out in the bank. After I found out, It's a burglar out there. I'm so scared.

There 3 man are the burglar and they had gun for each. ''All everybody sit down, I'll kill you if you don't''. said the burglar. I was watching from a door in the rest room, no one saw me and my mother. We hid. Then I called the police. Everyone outside no one can moved. Back to the burglar, they wanted $ 300,000. His pointed to the cashier. The cashier was counting the money to the burglar with the scared hand.

''Where is the police?'' said I. When the burglar were counting the money in the bank, the police arrived and shouted ''STOP''. ''Put your hand up''. A policeman run into the burglar and pointed the gun to them. The police brought them to post office. The $ 300,000 were gave to the banker and everyone in the bank were safe. ''What a lucky day, mom?'' said I with the scared face.




Written by Raksmey

No comments:

Post a Comment