Wednesday 1 December 2010

Life in 2050 by Borey


Hello everybody[*-*] My name is Borey member of group Jewelry. Now I will tell you about something that predict at 2050. And this is the last day that I write blog that I wrote in Yl10.

World Population:
World population will increase because the scientist produce clones of people.

Technology:
- Get the thing
that we want to put in laptop and we put it into the laptop.

- When we want to check the meaning of the words that we don't know we only said
the word and the laptop will tell us the meaning.

- When we need something we just call it and it will follow us to the place we want
them to go.



Thank you for reading my blog. And I wish all of your writing is getting better and better.



Post by Borey member of group Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment