Tuesday 30 November 2010

The Animal That I Like To Be


If I could be an animal I would like to be a bird because bird can fly anywhere that they want ! The reason that i want to be a bird because the bird can fly and have a lot of freedom . Pretend that I'm a bird and I can do all the thing that the people can do in our world .
One day I will fly over the world to fond out how big is the world ! Pretending that now I'm in Sydney, Australia I visiting the Harbor bridge ! And I'm flying over bridge and entering the Opera house .

The next day , I fly to Paris, France and I fly to the top of the Eiffel tower and toward to the Arc De Triumph . The weather is very cold , it's -1 degree and the snow falling down to the land , I feel cold so I fly to New York, America to keep it warm a little bit . Actually, I arrived at the Statue of the liberty . I think New York is a good city so I stay at there for one week . ''However the days I'm so tired and I want to go back to the nest !'' I says !
Finally , the next day , I'm back to my nest !!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment