Thursday 2 December 2010

Happy Merry Christmas



Hello everyone again ! I'm one of Mystery boys. My name is Ritthisak or you can call me Richard. Because of it is nearly to the Christmas Day and it is also the last post for me, I have decided to write on my blog about Christmas Day.

Christmas Day is always on 25 December every year. Christmas Day is celebrated as a major festival and public holiday in most countries of the world especially for Western countries, even in many whose populations are mostly non-Christian. At that time, the Western people always join together and have a wonderful dinner with their family to celebrate the Christmas Day. For friend, they are always give the postcard or gift to each other. About kids, they are really happy to celebrate this Christmas Day because they will get the gift from Santa Claus. Other way if you are really pity of the kids that don't have parents or family you can donate them the old thing that we have been used.

In this Christmas Day, I wish my teacher, my friends, my blog readers and people around the world:

1. Land Cruiser of healthy
2. Camery of happiness
3. Luxes of success
4. Mercedes of money
5. CRV of good study or work
6. Chevrolet of family
7. Which brand name of the car do you want more?

Happy Merry Christmas !!!

2 comments:

  1. you alway copy the post ke ey you crazy boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you have posted this topic but I think you don't have to post this words on my blog because it's just a topic of 'Christmas Day' and I didn't copy any words of your blog. Actually, we're all can do every topic that we want to NOT JUST ONLY YOU !!!

    ReplyDelete